11 Southern Delaware Farmer’s Markets Stop by the next time you're at the beach!
Delaware’s farmers markets are one of a kind! Each town has their own personality and quaint farmer’s marketing to go with it. Most Delaware farmer’s markets follow the June to September season and are the perfect stop to browse about the crafts and local produce!
- Capital City Farmers’ Market | June to September |126 West Loockerman Street (Loockerman Way Plaza), Dover, DE 19901 | Wednesdays 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m | website
- Bethany Beach Farmers’ Market | June to September | Garfield Parkway & Pennsylvania Avenue, Bethany Beach, Delaware 19930 |Sundays 8 am to noon | website
- Fenwick Island Farmers’ Market | June to September | 1406 Coastal Highway (Bayside at Warren’s Station), Fenwick Island, DE 19944 | Mondays & Fridays, 8 a.m. – Noon | website
- Garden Shack Farmers’ Market |April to November | Garden Shack Farm, 19884 Beaver Dam Road, Lewes, DE 19958 | Thursdays, 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. | website
- Georgetown Farmers’ Market | May to August | 16 Mile Brewery, 413 South Bedford Street, Georgetown, DE 19947 | Wednesdays, 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. | website
- Historic Lewes Farmers Market | May to September & October to November | George H. P. Smith Park, DuPont & Burton Avenues, Lewes, DE 19958 | Saturdays, 8 am to Noon | website
- Milton Farmers’ Market | April to October | Dogfish Head Brewery, 6 Village Center Boulevard, Milton, DE 19968 | Fridays, 3 pm to 6 pm
- Nassau Valley Vineyards Farmers’ Market | May to September | Nassau Valley Vineyards & Winery | 32165 Winery Way, Lewes, DE 19958 | Sundays, 11 am to 2 pm | website
- Rehoboth Beach Farmers’ Market | May to September & October | Grove Park, Rehoboth Avenue (adjacent to Lighthouse Circle), Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 | Noon to 4 pm | website
- Riverwalk Farmers’ Market Downtown Milford | May to October | South Walnut Street at Riverwalk Park, Milford, DE 19963 | Saturdays, 9 am to 1 pm | website
- The Farmers’ Market at Sea Colony | June to August | Marketplace at Sea Colony Shopping Center, Rt. 1 South, Bethany Beach, DE 19930 | Wednesdays, 8 am to Noon | website
We’d love to hear about your farmer’s market experiences at Delaware’s favorite small towns! Tag your social media pictures with #LiveDelaware to share the fun or tell us about it in the comments below. Would love to hear your recommendations and tidbits!
Trackback from your site.