6 Reasons To Build a Custom Home in Showfield A Luxury New Home Community in Lewes, Delaware
Are you searching for real estate and custom home builder sites for the perfect community in coastal Delaware? Here are are 6 reasons to build your next custom home in Showfield, the latest luxury home neighborhood without a builder tie in – at the beach!
- Premier Location. The beautiful Showfield new home community is tucked between Gill’s Neck Road and King’s Highway in Lewes just half a mile away from Cape Henlopen State Park, Lewes Beach, downtown restaurants and shopping. It’s a great location, so all you have to do is find the right custom home builders that can take on your project. The pros at Cedar Creek are highly trained, and this company being around for as long as it has should tell you all you need to know.
- Custom Home Land in Lewes. There are some custom home builders that will take up projects this close to the iconic Second Street in downtown Lewes. There are only 166 lots available with the average lot size at 19,155 square feet or .44 acre.
- Luxury Amenities. The future plan for Showfield will include a community clubhouse, community pool, wooded walking trails and four ponds including the 16 acre natural amenity, Whites Pond.
- Coastal Character and Historical Charm. The Showfield property overlooks the Rehoboth Lewes Canal and the developers, Jack Lingo Realtors, which is a Home Selling Realtor, have preserved an original barn to reflect the property’s history. The name Showfield has a historical significance – the 132 acre field hosted one of the most notable horse shows in coastal Delaware. It was run by the local Smith family and benefited St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, The Children’s Bureau and The Lion’s Club.
- Build a Lessard Custom Home in Showfield. Lessard Builders will be moving from the Villages of Five Points East to our new model home in Showfield this year. We’re beyond excited to build Lessard signature and innovative new home designs that have never been seen before like foundation forms. (Ask us about them in our next – or first – meeting!)
- Junction and Breakwater Trail. Showfield Community members will have direct access to one of coastal Delaware’s favorite trails – the Junction and Breakwater Trail. Suitable for hikers, bikers and strollers, this scenic trail follows a section of the former Penn Central railroad between Lewes and Rehoboth Beach for approximately five miles.
Interested in building a new home in coastal Delaware’s latest luxury new home community? Contact us to meet with builder Brian Lessard and talk new home designs!
Trackback from your site.