Villages of Five Points East: Custom Home and Lot Packages in Lewes, Delaware
Last week was a great week of real estate conversations. We hosted an open
house at the model home in The Villages of Five Points East in Lewes, Delaware which allowed me to chat with new home buyers, new home owners and real estate agents. I received some really great feedback which prompted me to write an informational post on new homes at The Villages of Five Points East and Lessard Builders home and lot packages. I hope the following information helps answer questions in your Lewes, Delaware new home search – if you have any additional questions or would like to meet with builder Brian Lessard, email me at [email protected] or call (302) 645-7444.
– A local real estate agent said that many people do not consider building a custom home because they think that making changes to the plans would be too expensive. Home and Lot Packages in the Villages of Five Points East begin at $380,000 and you have the ability to change the configuration of the walls and interior layout at no additional cost to you. Every Lessard Builders home built is personalized to suit the needs of the homeowner.
– An appraiser inspected a Lessard home under construction stated that the quality of a Lessard Builders home surpasses the quality of many popular home builders at the Delaware beaches. (Yay! What awesome feedback!)
– An open house visitor asked if we could build one of our new home designs on a lot that they own in The Retreat at Love Creek in Lewes or Wagamon’s West Shores in Milton. Yes – we can do that! We can build on any new home community lot without a builder tie in.
About Villages of Five Points East, Home and Lot Packages Lewes, Delaware
The rest of this post includes Villages of Five Points new home and lot package information including a site plan, included features and privately listed lots that you could build a new Lessard Builders home on as well!
Lessard Home and Lot Package Base Prices: $380,000 to $450,000
Lessard Home and Lot Package Base Square Ft: 1,783 sq ft to 2,600 sq ft
What is included in the Home and Lot Packages by Lessard Builders? Base prices include features that are common “extras” or “upgrades” in the home building industry such as a gas fireplace installation. Homes by Lessard Builders in the Villages of Five Points East include but are not limited to the following features:
- Personalize the configuration of the floor plan within the square footage of the home at no additional cost to you.
- A choice of pre-finished hardwood flooring, engineered wood flooring or bamboo flooring in the living areas. You can also look for Floor Sales if you want it personalized.
- Ceramic tile in the laundry room and bathrooms.
- LED Lighting
- Mohawk carpet found in select carpet stores with 6 lb pad in bedrooms
- Maintenance Free Composite Decking
- Moen Faucets
- Kohler Plumbing Fixtures
- 2 x 6 Exterior Construction
- Granite Kitchen Countertops
- Kemper Cabinets complete with decorative end panels, crown moulding and SmartStop or “soft close” technology.
- Choose (2) Sherwin Williams Paint Colors + white!
- GAF Elk 30 Year Architectural Shingles
- 5 Foot Tile Shower in Master Bath
- Conditioned Crawl space
- Engineered Roof Truss System
- Engineered Floor System
- R-49 Attic Insulation
- R-23 Exterior Wall, Blown In Blanket Insulation
- R-11 Crawl space Insulation
- 4 ¼ Wood Base Trim
- 3 ¼ wood trim around windows and door frames
- Insulated Garage Doors with (2) remotes
- Recently fumigated by the termite treatment and pest control olathe ks contractor
- Low E Windows
- Thermatru Insulated Front Door
- Schlage Door Hardware
- Cultured Marble Vanity Tops
- Masonite Interior Doors
- Tray Ceilings – per floor plan
- Fireplace – per floor plan
- And much more!
Custom options such as geothermal, engineered stone, custom cabinetry, appliance brands including warranty by the local appliance repair in Scottsdale, basements, outdoor living space design, wine cellars and much more are also available.Villages of Five Points Home and Lot Packages Lewes Delaware: Lessard Builder’s lot prices currently range from $130,000 to $170,000.
Privately Owned Lots Without A Builder Tie In. The lots a listed below are privately owned and listed with local real estate agents. They do not have a builder tie in which means that you can purchase the land and build a Lessard Home on these as well!
- 33474 Hunters Run, Lewes Delaware 19958
- Lot Listed by Patterson Schwartz Real Estate for $149,900
- MLS #620009
- 33477 Hunters Run, Lewes Delaware 19958
- 33498 Hunters Run, Lewes Delaware 19958
- W. Hunters Run, Lewes Delaware 19958
- 16878 N. Hunters Run, Lewes Delaware 19958
- Pond front Lot Listed by The Lee Ann Wilkinson Group for $189,900
- MLS #615521
Villages of Five Points Amenities: Tennis Courts, (2) Community Pools, Community Town Center Villages of Five Points HOA: $1200 per year
Fall In Love With Your New Home – Make It Yours!
As one of the biggest investments in your lifetime your home is the place that you go to unwind, relax, entertain, cook, raise your family and sometimes even work. The best thing about conceptualizing custom home plans and building a custom home is that you won’t have to force your family’s lifestyle into a home design or layout.
Building Custom Homes Since The 1940s
A family owned and operated construction company, Lessard Builders has been building new homes and commercial buildings since the 1940s. Led by third generation builder, Brian Lessard, Lessard Builders incorporates time tested traditional new construction methods with innovative building products to deliver a quality built, energy efficient homes designed to last a lifetime. Whether you are downsizing or expanding work hand-in-hand with Brian and the new construction team to build the home that suits your lifestyle and fits within your budget.
Let’s Talk New Home Communities and Home Designs
We’d love to chat with you about your wants and needs in your next home. Contact us to set up an appointment or visit us at our model home in the Villages of Five Points East in Lewes, Delaware – we’re open daily. Email: [email protected] Call: (302) 645-7444