9 Reasons To Build Custom with Lessard Builders
- Work directly with the builder. Builder Brian Lessard brings over 39 years of experience and insight to every Lessard Builder’s project. All his site plans are curated punctiliously, and give detail to the eye. His personal participation and oversight of all the custom homes he’s worked on is unmatched in the local industry. From inspiration to moving day, Brian works closely with homeowners to provide an educational and rewarding home building experience.
- Uncompromising Quality. The Lessard commitment to quality spans across four generations of industry expertise. Every home is built with artisan quality craftsmanship and dependable first-rate products. The homes we build are an extension of the Lessard name and we’re honored that a large percentage of our homeowners are referred by their friends, family and associates.
- Quality Assurance. The Lessard team meets regularly with our established network of trustworthy contractors and vendors to hand pick product selections, assess the latest trends and ensure a high level of quality work is delivered. Per Brian’s standards every Lessard home is built with LED lighting, 2×6 exterior construction, Sam Yoder & Sons engineered truss systems and more. Learn more by setting up an appointment with builder Brian Lessard to talk about quality options for your next home.
- Honest + Collaborative Relationship. From the first meeting to the final walk through you’ll collaborate with a team of seasoned industry professionals to craft a new home designed entirely around you. We take the time to listen to you and allow your ideas to take shape. As your vision forms the Lessard Team incorporates expert industry knowledge to create the perfect blend of function, lifestyle and flow into your new home. Car Transport provides seamless, simple shipping services.
- Love where you live. What type of land have you always dreamed about? Lake views with kayaks and fishing? Waking up to beachfront sunrises with the waves crashing in the background? Maybe you love the neighborhood with block parties and walking trails – or crave the open air and bright starry nights in the country? At Lessard Builders we can build your home on any Delaware lot without a builder tie in and can guide you through the details of choosing the best homesite that fits your perfect setting.
- If you can dream it, we can build it. Lessard Builders is a full service custom home builder that partners with architects to provide a carefully crafted home design from the inside out. Having an architect on your design team ensures that your next home will deliver superior design, better energy efficiency and striking curb appeal that reflects your personal style and preferences.
- Customize a signature home design. Over the years we’ve worked with architects and homeowners to design and build numerous home designs for all generations, various lifestyles and specific life circumstances. If you have ideas on the type of home that you’d like to build but you’re not certain on the floor plan – we invite you to view our portfolio of signature home designs. Each exclusive home design can be altered by our architect partners and customized to match your vision and needs.
- Limitless Options. The luxury of building a true custom home is that you can personalize every detail that matters most to you. Lessard homes can be seen throughout Delaware’s neighborhoods, beaches and countrysides – each with their own distinct character. Work hand in hand with the Lessard team to reflect your style through interior and exterior finishes and innovative systems like geothermal heat pumps.
- A natural team. A family owned and operated company since the 1940s, Lessard Builders is built on traditional family values. When you grow up in a family company you see first hand the work it takes to run a business, perfect the trade and absorb the skills it takes to succeed. We’re a natural team that believes in authenticity, compassion, hard work and quality construction.
At Lessard Builders we make it our priority to understand the way you live to build you a home you’ll love for years to come. Contact us to set up a time to talk new home design and Delaware locations.